Sign up for our certification program for a chance to get some sweet perks.
What is the Certification Program?
From our small community startup in 2017, we've made it our goal to make the Discord experience more seamless. Finding your bot shouldn't be a challenge for users, and it shouldn't be a challenge for you to get your bot found either. Our certification program offers developers of quality bots a way to boost their growth while still allowing them to focus on developing their bot. It's a win-win. Developers of quality bots get their bots promoted and users looking for bots get to the quality bots faster.
Your bot must meet the following requirements to be eligible for our certification program. We have these requirements to ensure that only quality bots get into the program.
- Have been listed on botlist.space for at least one week
- >= 95% uptime
- A high quality avatar
- A website or GitHub repository with ample documentation
- Original features
- A well setup support server
- A neatly organized, informative long description (just linking to your website does not count)
Being certified has its perks:
- Access to usage of HTML on your bot page
- A custom background for your bot card on the list pages
- A fancy certification badge for both you and your bot
- Become eligible to be featured in the Certified Bots section on the home page
- Be listed on our Certified Bots page
- Access to beta features on the site
- Access to our Certified Developer only channels
- Certified role for both you and your bot in the official server
We are currently not accepting any more applications for the certification program at this time. The certification program is going to be removed in the next rewrite of the site.