The future of Discord Server Moderation and Management with Auto-Mod, Logs and more.
- Moderation commands (ban, kick, mute, softban, strike)
- Import strikes, tempmutes and tempbans from Vortex
- Auto moderation (Discord invites, linkcooldown)
- Find articles from your Zendesk helpcenter and videos from a Youtube playlist
- Lock (all or specific) channels
- Log message edits and deletions
- Bad word filters
- You can view the settings with mod!settings
- To set up a log channel use mod!logchannel <#channel>
- To add moderator roles use mod!modrole add <@role>
- You can import strikes, mutes and bans from Vortex using mod!import
- If you want to configure a Youtube playlist, you can use mod!playlist
- You can also add a Zendesk help center, using mod!helpcenter to enable the mod!article command.