Server Stat is still in development and some features may not always work as intended.
Server Stat is a Minecraft server status bot which has all the features you need!
- Server info and latency
- Formatted player lists
- Player searching and skin changing
- Scroll down to see more features
How to use:
- Anything wrapped in
<>is a required argument
- Anything wrapped in
You can do
.help to get a list of all available commands and
.help [command] if you would like help on a specific command.
Once server stat is in your server you can use these helpful commands to get everything setup!
.setip <server ip>- This command allows you to set the ip of the server that the bot will use in your server.
.setport <server port>- If you server does not use the default port of
25565OR you are running a bedrock server then you will want to change the port that the bot uses to connect to the server.
.setport 19132- Default port for bedrock servers.
.setaddress <server address>- This command is a combination of the 2 above, it will set the server ip and port from the server address, this should be the address that you would enter to join the server in-game.
.setlogchannel <channel id>- The bot allows for basic server logs, it will log when the server comes online, goes offline or restarts, as well as player join/leave messages for supported versions.
.setlogchannel here- Set log channel to the current channel.
- Smart server log
- A message when users join or leave the server
- Online/offline and restart messages
.playersView the server player list
- Displays an image of player names and avatars
.ping <server address>- Get server info
- Displays info about the server
- The latency of the server
- Favicon of the server
- Number of players that are online
- The Minecraft version and if the server is modded
.modsA list of mods on a server
- Only if the server is modded
.pluginsA list of bukkit plugins on a server
- Only if the server has bukkit plugins
- Check if the bot supports your server with the
- Information about supported minecraft versions
.whois <name | uuid>Get any player’s skin and username history
- Download or change to a player’s skin