Yukino is an advanced anime bot with features like: Anime search, Anime info, Random anime pictures, Random hentai pictures, etc.
How to get started:
- Invite Yukino to your server
- Type y!help to get help from Yukino
- y!search: Search for an anime or hentai title and Yukino will tell all the information you need about it.
- y!anime: Yukino will search the web and return random pictures of the anime(This system works with anime-ids, you can find the id of your anime using y!search)
- y!help: Yukino will help you communicate with her.
- y!ratewaifu: Yukino will rate the given user 1/10 of how good of a waifu he or she is.
- y!hentai: Yukino will share her library of hentai with you and return a random picture(Only works in nsfw channels)
- y!sweaty: Yukino will share a random pictures of sweaty girls anime with you(Only works in nsfw channels)
- y!ping: Yukino will measure how much delay is present in the connection.
- y!sticker: Yukino will give you a random anime gif
- y!animegif: Yukino will give you a random anime gif
- y!hug: With hug you can hug someone from the server and make he or she happy
- y!neko: Yukino will give you a safe for work picture of a neko(catgirl)
- y!lewdneko: Yukino will give you a not safe for work picture of a neko(catgirl)
- y!nekogif: Yukino will give you a not safe for work moving image of a neko(catgirl)
- y!play: This command will resume the music or add the given song to the music queue and join the voice channel
- y!pause: This command will pause the music
- y!skip: This command will skip the currently playing song and play the next one in the queue
- y!leave: Yukino will stop the music and leave the current voice channel
Yukino can enhance your server by delivering high quality anime & hentai pictures and fun commands. Yukino is designed to help the growth of your server by entertaining them and keeping them active so they won't leave.
Yukino is a very recent anime bot developed by the BitBiz dev team as a side project. The name and picture are based on a character from the anime Nagasarete Airantou(2007).