Join Support Server | Donate with PayPal!
QOTD Bot helps keep your community active by automatically posting a Question of the Day each day in the questions channel!
QOTD Bot comes with many built-in questions and the also the ability to add your own custom questions!
Customize what time questions are posted, how questions are chosen, who is allowed to add new questions, who can suggest new questions, and more!
- /help - View help menu and list of commands.
- /default view [page] - View built-in default questions.
- /custom view [page] - View the server's custom questions.
- /queue view [page] - View suggested custom questions.
- /queue suggest - Suggest a new custom question for the server.
- /settings - View server settings.
- /premium info - Information about QOTD Bot Premium.
- /premium subscribe - Subscribe to QOTD Bot Premium.
- /info - View bot info.
- /custom add [question] - Add a new custom question for the server.
- /custom remove [question_number] - Remove a custom question from the server.
- /default blacklist [question_number] - Prevent a built-in default question from being asked.
- /default unblacklist [question_number] - Remove a built-in default question from the blacklist.
- /queue approve [question_number] - Approve a suggested custom question.
- /queue deny [question_number] - Deny a suggested custom question.
- /test - Post a test question.
- /post - Force a question to be posted.
- /setup [type] - Run server setup.
- /default reset - Reset built-in default questions.
- Node Schedule - A cron-like job scheduler for Node.
- Moment Timezone - Parse and display dates in any time zone.