- Contributors: kostis#9358
- Tested by: AGgammer#9844
Gradient is an all-purpose bot with many useful features and commands, including fun, moderation, economy, and utility categories. It is created with a simple goal: being the only bot needed for your Discord server.
- Gradient's default prefix is
., but you can set the prefix for your server if you wish.
- Mention the bot in Discord (@Gradient) any time to view its prefix.
.help to get started and view a list of all the bot's categories. Use
.help [category] to view a list of commands in that category.
- If you're unsure about how to set up the bot on your server, you can follow this guide.
All commands can be found here.
- Lolprofile: Gets information about a player's League of Legends profile.
- Duel: Plays a duel with the bot.
- Lock: Locks down a channel/role, preventing them from sending any messages.
- Meme: Gets a random meme from r/dankmemes or r/memes.
- Trivia: Gives you a random question to answer.
- Logs: Sets up a log system on your server to log a variety of actions.
- Starboard: Sets up a starboard system on your server to store popular messages with a certain amount of reactions.
- Userinfo: Gets information about yourself or another user.
- Serverinfo: Gets information about your server.
- Qrcode: Creates a scannable QR code for a phrase/link.
- Translate: Translates a phrase from one language to another.
Help and Support
- To get instructions on setting up Gradient, view a list of all of Gradient's commands, and learn more about Gradient, you can visit the website.
- This bot is still a work in progress, meaning that updates will occur frequently. However, the bot may be prone to bugs and errors and may go offline for unexpected maintenance breaks.
- If you have any problems using the bot, use
.ticket to file a support ticket, join the support server, DM me at WozardLozard#3956, or email me at [email protected] if the issue cannot be addressed via the previous two methods.