Hi! I'm RogueTickets, a Discord bot centered around helping you moderate your Discord with a Ticket System.
I have a bunch of commands you can use, and they're split into categories. They are as follows:
- SetAdminRole - Change the Admin Role that can perform Administrative commands.
- SetCooldown - Changes the ticket creation cooldown (Default 5 minutes).
- SetGuildLimit - Sets Maximum amount of tickets per guild.
- SetOpenable - Changes whether Tickets can be made (Default is false to allow for configuration if necessary).
- SetSupportRole - Change the Support Role that can perform Support commands and is automatically added to tickets.
- SetTicketCategory - Sets the category where tickets are moved to.
- SetTicketLogs - Changes the Ticket logs channel.
- SetTranscriptLogs - Sets the Channel for Transcripts to be sent to.
- SetUserLimit - Sets the Maximum amount of tickets per user.
- Blacklist - Add a user from to blacklist.
- Blacklists - Check the blacklisted users.
- SetChannel - Locks ticket creation to a channel.
- SetSuccessMessage - Changes the "Success" message.
- SetPrefix - Changes the Prefix for your Guild (Default rt.).
- SetTicketMessage - Changes the default message inside the tickets.
- Unblacklist - Remove a user from the blacklist.
- Add - Adds a user to the ticket.
- Remove - Removes a user from the ticket.
- New - Create a new Ticket for the Support Team.
- Close - Closes the support ticket.
- Transcript - Sends a Transcript of the Ticket in the current channel.
- About - Displays information about me.
- Changelogs - View the recent changelogs for the bot
- Help - Shows a list of commands and their descriptions.
- Invite - Sends a link to invite me to your guild.
- Ping - Displays my latency.
- Vote - Get a list of vote links.
- Uptime - Shows how long I've been online for.
I have two invite links, one is the minimal permissions I need, and the other is Administrator to make sure I won't have any issues. On inviting me, I send a command help message in the bottom most channel I have access to showing Admin commands. This is because typically this channel is either admin channels (If I can send messages to it) and people can't see it, or if it isn't it's usually a channel not many people see. You can pick which by using the links below:
Administrator - You don't have to worry about any permission errors.
Minimal - Might cause some permission errors if the bot has multiple roles.